Classes are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and includes the following:
- Class Instruction from our teenage certified instructors and assistants.
- Water and healthy snacks (notify us of any food allergies)
- Wasatch Martial Arts T-shirt
- Foam Nunchaku to take home
Cost is $195 for the 4-day camp.
Age Requirement: 7+
The summer camp will be a combination of indoor and outdoor training focusing on martial arts fundamentals that are essential for the first timer or advanced student:
- Footwork for Sparring
- Leg Conditioning for Kicking
- Hand Conditioning for Board Breaking (age appropriate)
- Jump Kicks
- Introduction to Sweeps
- Falls and Rolls
- Basic Wrist Locks
- Moo Duk Kwan History
- Moo Duk Kwan Philosophy
- Calligraphy – Learn martial art-related Chinese characters and how to write your own name in Korean.
We will follow CDC health guidelines.
Please let us know if your child has any food allergies or medical conditions we should know about.
Karate Kamp June 6-9
Karate Kamp June 13-16
Karate Kamp June 20-23
Please bring this signed participation agreement on the first day of camp.