Next Session: October 11, 2012 @ 5:00pm
Our two-hour special seminar is specifically geared towards teenagers and young adults ages 14 through your twenties, perfect for a mother/daughter activity. We highly encourage this class for girls entering her teenage years, beginning to date, starting college, or living on their own for the first time.
Rape is the only violent crime in which Utah’s rate is above the national average.
2-hour Seminar covers the following topics:
- Discuss violence against women statistics.
- Explain various preventative tips related to friendships with boys and dating.
- How your personal appearance can aid in self defense.
- General safety tips.
- Open Your Warrior Senses: Awareness, Presence, and Silent Master.
- Basic Self Defense Techniques that work based on Newtonian Physics.
Over three-fourths of victims (78.7%) reported that their first sexual assault occurred before their 18th birthday.
Register for the next women’s self defense course to reserve your seat. $25/person. Teenagers are encouraged to bring their moms to the class at no extra charge.
| $25.00 – Teenager
$25.00 – Teenager & Mother
$25.00 – Adult (over 18)